Friday, July 23, 2010

Oh look, it's my first post

Bring out the party favors, looks like I've got a blog! Not that I've never had a blog before, but this time there will be no angsty journal entries or postings about me wondering what I'd look like with red hair. Strictly business going on here.

This first entry was originally going to have a video, but I had trouble with uploading it to Blogger and Vimeo took way too long. So instead you get this:



I took inspiration from Lauren Bacall and Lady Gaga for the design. The combination made sense, but that might have been the allergy medicine I was taking at the time messing with me. She's from a project I first started in March and have slowly been working on. I might post some concept art in the future, or maybe I'll just leave it all as a surprise till I post the finished animation. I'll figure it out, or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment