Saturday, January 22, 2011

Something old, something new

I was cleaning out my desktop the other day, and I happened to find a long forgotten folder called, "tablet practice." I don't usually save my practice stuff since they're usually just little doodles that I end up erasing once I get bored with them, but here's the select few that I did save.



This is the oldest one, from June 2010. I like drawing lady faces, I guess. The one at the bottom was done using a picture of Leighton Meester as reference. I never did finish that one...


It's man-Jenn! I did this for some gender swap meme on Deviantart. This is the only one I really liked. Don't I look totally manly with my soda pop?


And finally some more Repo! art. It started out as a warm up sketch but I got carried away...

*edit*

Ugh, I'm dumb. I forgot that I had something new to put up. So here you go, thumbnails from my Special Topics class. The one with the trees is my favorite, but that might be because I just like trees.

1 comment: