Monday, July 27, 2015

Jam Session


I originally did the sketch for this back when the Majora's Mask rerelease for 3DS was announced. It feels like so long ago now. I kept restarting the vector version because I wasn't happy with the way it was turning out and I ended up almost scrapping the whole thing altogether. Fast forward to earlier this month and I'm using it to teach a friend how to use Illustrator. I'm really happy with how it turned out, even if the road to get to this point took way longer than it should have. At least it was worth all the trouble?

Link and Zelda aren't really based on any specific incarnations of their characters and are more of a mixture of a couple different ones. It's more noticeable with Zelda than it is with Link since he hasn't changed much. This Zelda is one I helped Walter design for some animation tests he was doing back in the day. She doesn't have the bow I originally gave her since she isn't in casual mode.




No comments:

Post a Comment