Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Jack of all Trades

Aaaaand I'm back to being super into Bioshock again. Thanks a lot, remastered version. Walter and I had planned on doing a Bioshock video for our channel a long time ago but we just kept putting it off. I guess since the series is relevant again, now is as good as time as ever. 
The one on the right's hair is based on fanart versions of Jack that I've seen on Tumblr since Jack's hair is never like that. I also gave him really big eyebrows because those are fun. I might make him a little thicker since Jack is a pretty big guy.



His sweater will most likely not have all the detail in the final version but it was fun to add just for the concept version. I like his little arms and feet. 
My sweet gap toothed baby boy. 




No comments:

Post a Comment