Sunday, September 15, 2013

Old Town

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I wasn't really home that much and I was without drawing materials, or so I thought. It wasn't until I went out to Old Town today for lunch that I realized I could draw using my 3DS. It took me a while to get the hang of it and I think you can tell just from looking at my drawings in order.

This is the first one I did. It's the view from our table at the restaurant. I worked on it between courses and didn't get to finish because we left.
After lunch we went to go listen to some mariachis. They looked like pirates and one of them had an electric violin. There was a pole in my way so I couldn't draw them. I drew a giant vase they had on the stage instead.
When I got bored with the vase I drew my mom. She says I made her look young. I think she liked the drawing. I tried to work on it some more on the way home but I ended up getting motion sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment